R3 Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking talented, hard-working, passionate, entry- through senior-level associates to join its Roseville and Berkeley teams.
R3 is an environmental consulting firm that specializes in solid waste and recycling services for government entities. R3 operates under three guiding principles – Resources, Respect and Responsibility – which drive our work assisting municipal clients in identifying challenges, evaluating alternatives, and implementing cost-effective, environmentally sound and community-friendly solutions. We are seeking intelligent, committed, ambitious professionals to support and complement our existing work on solid waste and recycling matters while expanding our range of expertise in other environmental fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct relevant research and analysis.
- Prepare reports and deliver presentations in public settings.
- Support business development activities including marketing services to new and existing clients, producing proposals and interviewing for competitive projects.
- Some travel within California required.
Desired skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Knowledge of and interest in solid waste and recycling programs, policies and operations.
- Expertise in other environmental fields of importance to local and regional government entities, such as storm water, energy efficiency, climate action planning, greenhouse gas emissions, etc.
- Presentations and interactions with Councils, Boards, or appointed government bodies.
- Business development and client relations.
- Experience working and thriving in a dynamic team environment.
- One or more years’ experience managing projects/programs, including balancing expectations and deliverables for multiple projects, stakeholders, and timelines.
- Outstanding professional references.
- Expert use of MS Excel and other programs.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- A Bachelor degree is required. A major in business, accounting, planning, environmental sciences or engineering is preferable as is prior consulting experience.
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right.
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information (all in PDF format) via email to email@example.com
Full time positions offered. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Benefits package includes vacation, holidays, health insurance and 401K plan. This position has opportunities for significant advancement and growth for the right candidate. Open until filled; hiring of the right team members expected to occur immediately.